Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I know I haven't been blogging very often, but this has been a trying time for our little church, and I have been throwing myself wholly into ministry.
A few months ago, God gave me a word: And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose (Romans 8:28).
I have been clinging to this verse. The church has been in turmoil, and last month our Pastors stepped down and left the church. As the verse says, in all things God works for the good... It has been uplifting to watch the body of Christ pull together and rebuild! We are getting back on track, and coming to terms with the new transition. God is Awesome! More people are stepping up than ever to serve Him. We have passed through the fire, and been refined and purified.

No comments:

Post a Comment