Saturday, August 14, 2010

Washington DC (finally)

In D.C. I had lots of fun! I went to many memorials and museums.


I did not get lots of cool pictures because it said not to take pictures...





This picture is of an honor guard doing their patrolling, I got to see them switch people, I even recorded it!



















The cemetery is Arlington Cemetery, it was sadly humongous!




















The picture of Iwo Jima is Iwo Jima.















Abraham is Abraham Lincoln.










We went to fords theater where Abraham Lincoln was assassinated and died in a building across the street.










Kermit is trapped!!! (In the Smithsonian)















In the newseum I found a cool picture.













One Really big cup.











1600 Pennsylvania Avenue




Sept. 11 memorial



























Its Smokey Bear!!!! (He talked to us)























No comments:

Post a Comment