Monday, September 5, 2011

Becky Whitewater Rafting August 9-11 2011

Rebecca was invited to go on a River Rafting trip on the Upper Klamath August 9th - 11th.  She went with the club College Options, and the whole trip was paid for by U.C. Davis Outdoor Adventures.
She had a great time, and when she got back she said that rafting is her new favorite thing.
She took 2 disposable waterproof cameras on the trip, and these are the pictures she took.  Unfortunately, there is not a single picture of her!!

Picture of Tadpoles underwater
 I will let her explain the pictures to you and talk about her trip.
 I had a great time, if I were given the chance to go again I would.

Class 3 and Class 4 rapids are awesome.

If you ever get a chance to go rafting, DO IT!!!

We slept under the stars without a tent and a bullfrog jumped on me.

I saw the cutest baby snake ever.
I got to ride in a gigantic whirlpool.

I saw a mamma and baby bear fishing.

I saw a really really cool double waterfall where you could go in between and jump off.

I would like to give a shout out to my peeps, you know who you are!











































No comments:

Post a Comment