Wednesday, June 16, 2010

End of the Season




















I am running a few days behind!!


Sunday afternoon we had an end of season party for James' team, with croquet and water balloons, BBQ, cake and ice cream, and awards.

It was a beautiful day at the park! Everyone had a great time, and we even brought our dog.

There is even a sideways picture of me, taken by Becky :)


Thomas played his last game on 6/2, but hasn't had his party yet.


Becky was supposed to play a double header Saturday, and a Double Header yesterday, but her coach is out of town, and her assistant coach's wife passed away Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. I soooo know what you mean about being behind on blogging. I can't seem to keep up! Looks like everyone had fun at the party. Lucky you guys got small trophies, it just means there's more room for others. Both my kids got large ones and I wonder how much longer before they start to run out of room for them!

    ReplyDelete